Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch Management - EXIT_SAPLV01Z_002

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing an issue in external Batch No. generation via exit EXIT_SAPLV01Z_002.

Batch Level - Client level

We are using Exit EXIT_SAPLV01Z_002 to determine external batch no. logic is Plant_S.Location = 1003_M115

For the first time the exit is working properly and created the batch no. as per our requirement for the material.

But when same material is getting GR in same plant and s.location system is showing error "Enter Batch"and when we enter 1003_M115 manually in MIGO Batch system is doing GR without any error.

The EXIT_SAPLV01Z_002 is not working proper for doing GR again for the same material in same plant & S.Location.

Any suggestion to resolve the error.

Regards,

Sid

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

The the help of Program LXMBCU10 & EXIT_SAPMM07M_010 my issue gets resolved.

Thanks for Support

Sid

3 REPLIES 3

jagdeepsingh83
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

have you met the below requirements

1. Internal batch number assignment via the customer exit is activated:

To do this, in Customizing, choose Logistics general -> Batch management -> Batch number assignment -> Activate internal batch number assignment.

2. Maintaining the number range object:

Two number range objects are provided for batch number assignment:

Standard number range for batch number assignment BATCH_CLT

Number range for material-type-dependent or material-number-dependent batch number assignment BATCH_MAT

0 Kudos

HI Jagdeep,

1, Internal batch number assignment via the customer exit is activated: YES

2, We have maintained number Range at BATCH_CLT and via EXIT_SAPLV01Z_001 we are generating our desired number range internally.

The issue is when as per our requirement certain plants we want only single batch as Plant_S.Loc = 1003_M115 in that case the logic is not working properly for external batch no.

Sid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

The the help of Program LXMBCU10 & EXIT_SAPMM07M_010 my issue gets resolved.

Thanks for Support

Sid