Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bapi_user_get_details

atharva21k
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am creating a dunning smartform and i have used this bapi_user_get_detail in the driver program.

now i want to use the values in the smartform.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jeansy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

so if you already read the user data using this BAPI-function module in the driver program, you need to pass this information as well to the (generated) function module of the Smartforms.

First you need to create corresponding IMPORTING-parameters in the Smartforms itself to be able to use this additional data in the form.

Another option would be to use the coding inside of Smartforms to get the user details using this BAPI. With this approach you do not need to change the driver program and no adaption of the IMPORTING-parameters are needed. The read data is stored in global variables of the Smartforms in this case.

I hope I answered your question. In case of further questions, please let me know.

Kind regards
Jens

2 REPLIES 2

FredericGirod
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maybe you forget to ask a question

It seems to be a very low level smartforms question, didn't you find a blog on this subject ?

Jeansy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

so if you already read the user data using this BAPI-function module in the driver program, you need to pass this information as well to the (generated) function module of the Smartforms.

First you need to create corresponding IMPORTING-parameters in the Smartforms itself to be able to use this additional data in the form.

Another option would be to use the coding inside of Smartforms to get the user details using this BAPI. With this approach you do not need to change the driver program and no adaption of the IMPORTING-parameters are needed. The read data is stored in global variables of the Smartforms in this case.

I hope I answered your question. In case of further questions, please let me know.

Kind regards
Jens