Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2 Confirm Quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

When we are using BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2, we fill Order Quantity into ORDER_SCHEDULES_IN table. I can see This quantity into the order but when we are going to check the order we didn't see any Confirm Qty. Its look like availability (ATP) had not been done.

Using VA01, when you add a item you fill some quantity and when you are going to "Schedules lines" TAB you can see Order quantity and Confirm Qty too.

I need to know What I need to fill to BAPI function to confirm quantities.

Regards,

Alfredo

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Alfredo

I do remember there is a setting in customization, for Delivery proposals, whereby the setting is done to set for Online processing and how the system should react for BAPI and background processing. If the handling for BAPI is not specified, we will not be able to see the confirmations. Please try to explore on the same or consult your functional consultant to do the customization for handling this case.

Am not on SAP system now to give you more details, can give you the exact transaction when i get back to office on monday.

Kind Regards

Eswar

0 Kudos

Please check the <b>Availability Check Rule</b> specified for the sales area via transaction <b>OVZJ</b> which can alter the schedule line cofirmations.

Kind Regards

Eswar