Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_PR_CREATE

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I create a requisition using this BAPI, every thing seems to work fine other than the address. It seems that this BAPI will not take generic address information and will always create the REQ with the plant ship to address from master data.

However, BAPI_PR_CHANGE does allow me to insert address information generically (as defined by user input). So I first run bapi_pr_create then bapi_pr_change, but the folks here aren't very happy with this solution.

Anyone have any thoughts around this?

Thanks,

EL

Message was edited by: Enrique Leon

Message was edited

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check out if the field at the line item level 'BAPIMEREQITEMIMP-ADDRESS2' helps. It says Manual address number in purchasing document item.

also in the structure BAPIMERQADDRDELIVERY you can specify a address.

Hope this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I am testing bapi_pr_create manually. After entering all mandatory data it is asking for doc type venthough i entered that . Please help me regarding this problem.

thanks

0 Kudos

hi,

in header you can find one input called DOC_TYPE . you have to give 'NB' for that one.