Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI - outbound delivery

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

My request is to transfer outbound delivery from R/3 to another. I have tried many FMs & gone through the relevant threads, but failed to handle as followings. Pls help solve. Thx.

Issue 1: fail to reverse goods issue by using WS_REVERSE_GOODS_ISSUE.

The system says "Goods movement not possible with mvmt type 602".

Issue 2: fail to update storage location & batch no. in delivery.by using SD_DELIVERY_UPDATE_PICKING_1 or BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CONFIRM_DEC.

No error msg occurs.

Issue 3: fail to change delivery by using BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CHANGE.

The system shows error msg "VLBAPI" (no. 004) & warning msg "VL" (no. 268).

Issue 4: fail to create outbound delivery with reference to scheduling agreement by using BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CREATE_SLS.

The system says "missing data in the BAPI interface: VBAK VBTYP E". It seems another FM should be used for scheduling agreement only.

Background: Inventory management. Outbound delivery is created from sales order or scheduling agreement.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is your requirement to Transfer the Outbound Delivery Information from R/3 System to an External System? If so, then you can use the EDI - IDoc Technology to transmit the IDoc from SAP to any other System. Here is the Process.

1. Use the message Type DESADV.

2. Use the Basic IDoc Type DELVRY05.

3. Use the Outbound Idoc Triggering program IDOC_OUTPUT_DELVRY.

4. Configure an Output Type for the delivery so that when ever a Delivery is Created, an Idoc is sent to the External System based on your requirement.

5. Use Message Control to Transfer the IDoc.

Hope it helps.

Thanks and Regards,

Venkat Phani Prasad Konduri

0 Kudos

Hi Konduri,

Thx for your prompt reply.

I need to transfer outbound delivery from R/3 system to another R/3. Output of delivery is not required.