Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE LT06

cpf_abapteam
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I'm going to create a program to rebatch FG with unit of issue BOX and stock status as available in full single bin.

My process is

1 select goods movement data from LQUA

2 post goods movement using records on each bin by call BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE

3 call transaction LT06 with Material Document created return from BAPI. In order to do that need recording BDC that has several steps.

Question is there are any way to call BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE that be able to create transfer order automatically and no need to call LT06 or not?

I found http://www.jt77.com/CRM/related-discussion-6508.html that suggest to pass value of goodsmvt_item-stge_type_pc, stge_type_st but still not work.

2 REPLIES 2

cpf_abapteam
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I got my solution.

After call BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE and get Material Document number then loop each Posting Change number get from MSEG and find Quant from LQUA the same MATNR and CHARG to be parameters to call L_TO_CREATE_POSTING_CHANGE to create Transfer Order instead of calling LT06

0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm working on the same problem. It should be a great help for me if you would like to place some sample-code.

Thanks in advance.