Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI for MIRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to use BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_CREATE for MIRO.

In MIRO, when posting directly to a G/L account (as opposed to PO reference), there is an option to enter a PA segment.

The problem: I cannot find a way to do this via the BAPI.

I thought maybe I should use BAPI_COPAACTUALS_POSTCOSTDATA to post separately and then add the PA segment to GLACCOUNTDATA-PROFIT_SEGM_NO. However I have 2 problems with this theory:

1. As far as I can see, there is no way to retrieve the actual number from BAPI_COPAACTUALS_POSTCOSTDATA.

2. Strangely, in the documentation of GLACCOUNTDATA, the field PROFIT_SEGM_NO is not listed either as an obligatory field, nor as an optional field (so why is it in the structure?!)

Any thoughts on how to post MIRO gl account doc with profit segment would be greatly appreciated.

Michal

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

I see in note 678092, the profitablity sement field in the structure was added, so this could account for it not showing up in the documentation.

The problem remains though.

0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

How did you solve the above problem. I also have got the same problem....

Please send me if you have any documentation on handling this issue to my mail.

<b>k_nreddy@yahoo.com</b>

0 Kudos

Hi

U should determine the number of the profitability segment by yourself and transfer it to the BAPI, have you done it?

The note 678092 has some abap code to be implemented (not only to add the field in the structure), have you done it?

Max