Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI ffor creation of Authorization Objects in SU24 Transaction

0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I want to add the authorization object in SU24 from program itself.

Please let me know any BAPI or Function Module for the same.

Points will be awarded for the best answer

Thanks

Gaurav Jain

3 REPLIES 3

geert-janklaps
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think there is a real function module that you can use to create authorization objects.

Maybe have a look at the source code of the abapGit project for object type SUSO method zif_abapgit_object~deserialize. ( https://github.com/larshp/abapGit/blob/master/src/objects/zcl_abapgit_object_suso.clas.abap )

You can also have a look at the function modules in function group SUSA, but these function modules will trigger screens for user input.

Best regards,

Geert-Jan Klaps

Colleen
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

"Points will be awarded for the best answer" - generally this is a community etiquette that is implied and does not require advertising as it can lead to point chasers

Colleen
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

As already mentioned by Geert-Jan it's manual but why do you want to automate this? You can look at switching in tracing to replicate steps and then import to SU24. You might want to include the objects but not always propose the values as it will come back to what needs to flow into PFCG

What are you trying to achieve here?