Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI Extending Vendor for Company Code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

Is anybody aware of a BAPI which can be used to extend a vendor for multiple compnay codes .

regards

jain

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not aware of bapi but you can do the following...

Yes it is possible to extend the vendor to other company codes.

Enter the vendor no in already created in thevendor field and enter the other company code in the company code and you can create vendor for other company codes with this you can extend vendor to other company codes with the general data remainng the same and you can change company code details

Regards,

Lalit Mohan Gupta.

0 Kudos

Thanks lalit,

I am aware that we can extend vendor for multiple company code ,my question was is there any Bapi which does this.

Regards

JAin

0 Kudos

hi,

Try this FM VENDOR_BDCDATA

former_member156446
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check: BAPI_VENDOR_CREATE

0 Kudos

Thanks Joy,

My requirement is to extend already existing Vendor ,so i need to give the vendor number which i need to extend ,this BAPI doesnt have a Importing parameter which i can pass my vendor number programatically.

Regards

Akshat

0 Kudos

in the fm goto> documentation

With this method you can create or extend a vendor online.

0 Kudos

>

> in the fm goto> documentation

>

>

With this method you can create or extend a vendor online.

I think the issue here is that it is an online BAPI - you have to go through the screens.

0 Kudos

Hi

Same info needed here too.

I need to extend an existing vendor to multiple Company code, is there any FM which does this. The above mentioned Online processing won't help.

Please advice.

Cheers

/Arun

0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you extended an existing BP to a lot company codes in a custom program?,

If yes, could you please help me?, I have the same requirement now,

Email: octavio_sanchez103@hotmail.com

Thanks.