Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_BILLINGDOC_CREATEMULTIPLE for creating pro forma invoice against another invoice

prahul20995
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi SAPIENS/Guru,

I have used BAPI_BILLINGDOC_CREATEMULTIPLE for creating a pro forma invoice against another invoice but in return internal table it is showing as document is cancelled.i have the ref document against which invoice is created but there the fksto is showing as blank in table vbrk which means not cancelled but still in return it is showing as cancelled. In BAPI I have passed the referece document no,reference item no, reference currency,document categoy as U,billing type as ZF8.Please help.

2 REPLIES 2

Abinathsiva
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, please add your code how BAPI is called so, community can help quicker

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul

Your question is not clear please add the code and explain below and try below recommendations

1. Did you call COMMIT after the BAPI call?

2 What are you trying to achieve a cancelled document number or a new document number? Did you ensure to mark test run blank?

3. Also why are you not passing the doc _type? Can you debug and see how the standard one calls it refer this Function module BAPI_BILLINGDOC_PROXY_CREATE and in this it calls your FM and see what data is being passed

Regards

Vinita