Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BADI of a t code

former_member582508
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have attached the following report to find badi and exits of a particular tcode. However I want to know if there are any limitations using this method as compared to finding a badi using the traditional way (i.e. by goin to se24 and typing in CL_EXITHANDLER). Any advice will be helpful. Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Instead of attaching report, you could have mentioned that you are referring to a wiki article.

This program is not sufficient for finding all exits.

Since you want to know whether program gives results that can be obtained by CL_EXITHANDLER debug, answer is no.

If you put a breakpoint in that class and open VA03, first stop is at BADI BADI_SD_SALES.

Whereas, report will not show this in output.

0 Kudos

Thanks Manish. Actually one of my friends did tell me about the limitation of the report. However he told me that using the cl_exithandler method I can find the badi of a tcode at a point. I am unable to understand what that means since am new to badi.