Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BADI for customer master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on customer master transaction code (XD01).

our REQ is adding new tab with four Z fields. That four fields will populated in to Ztable.I have done almost but i struck at XD03.

In XD03 when i pressed the chang<->display button its showing in display mode only . I wrote coding in PBO for validation.This is working only when i am in my tab and pressed chang<>display button.If i pressed general data tab and again i pressed my tab it showing display mode only. plz give me ur suggestions ASAP.

Regards,

rao.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi venu,

for this requirement u have to procced with SPRO, through SPRO go tologistics general > Business partners>customers->controls>adoptation of customers own master data fields In this you find enhancements you execute prepare modification free enhancement of customer master record

after executing it u find label tab pages on tool bar you will find NEW ENTRIES click on it define the function group Ex:ZG and give description for that

After that select that function group and click on label tab pages then you will find number, function code and description : numer is nothing but screen no , give all those save and come back to enhancements

design a subscreen in se41 with the screen no which you have mentioned previously ok take care that in se41 choose radio button as subscreen ok.

and design the layout with all the fields you require and also seethat you should invovle those Z-field in tables ,remember program name with which you have created the screen ok

NOW select the next execute button ie select the Business addin for processing master data enhancement then it will show the FM_Customer_ADD_DATA addin select that addin with reference to that you create the add in ok. after going to add in give description in that you find soma methods such check _ add_on_active

in that method you have to define IF i_screen_group = 'ZG'.

e_add_on_active = 'X'.

endif.

after this you save it and come back you define the screen next you have to use one more badi ok.

there isone more ADDin Customer Subscreen you execute it you find fun module fm_customer_add_cs with reference to it create BADI

in that in interface tab define the function group ZG and in interface tab select the method get_taxi_screen ok in this you have to define function code , screen no,program name etc see this ex:

if flt_val = 'ZG'.

if i_taxi_fcode = 'HP'.

e_screen = '9000'.

e_program = 'ZHP_SAMPLE'.

e_headerscreen_layout = ' '.

endif.

activate the this go to xd01 transaction and see the your custom sub screen ok

Thanks &Regards,

ravi kumar

0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I have added the tab using BADI.

When i click on change in Xd03 the newly added screen is editable but if when i go back to general data tab and come back to newly added screen it is again non editable.

Pls help...

suggestions are also welcomed.

will rewards point to helpfull ans