Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Badi for Check on Components in IW31 or IW32

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In IW32, after entering Component(Material) in Components Tab, If this Component belongs to different Plant (Otherthan the Plant existing in Header)then error message must be raised. I found through Exit_Handler, CNIF_MAT_UPDATE might be the appropriate Badi. But after keeping break points in all these methods only CHECK_SOS_ACTIVE_015 method is getting triggered. In this i am getting the values of the component,plant etc. But i have to compare this Plant with the value of the Plant in the Header. In brief , User should be able to enter the components that belong to the Plant existing in the Header only.How can i do this?Please help.

Thanks

K Srinivas

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have a look at user-exit CNEX0026 (Customer enhancement for general inspection of material)

PeteA

[www.pjas.com]

5 REPLIES 5

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have a look at user-exit CNEX0026 (Customer enhancement for general inspection of material)

PeteA

[www.pjas.com]

0 Kudos

Thank you for the reply. It solved the issue. But when I am using WORKORDER_UPDATE Badi, its generating error message while Saving. But after pressing 'Enter' dump is getting generated

'The COMMIT WORK processing must not be interrupted'

An exception was raised and caught. The normal sequence of the routines

was interrupted by this resulting in the program being continued before

the call of COMMIT WORK. As this can lead to inconsistencies, the

processing cannot be continued in the normal way.

How can i avoid this Dump. Please suggest.

Thanks

K Srinivas.

0 Kudos

[Useful post|https://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=1376366&tstart=0]

What are you doing in WORKORDER_UPDATE?

Is this issue casued by CNEX0026?

PeteA

0 Kudos

Dear Srinivas,

Can you let me know how did you solve this problem as I am getting same error. Request your quick reply.

Thanks and Regards,

CSY

0 Kudos

HI Srinivaas,

How u solve this requirement. I have same requirement please help. in my case exit EXIT_SAPLCOMK_005(CNEX0026) not trigger

And BADI give same error .

Regards,

Pankaj Vashista