Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

badi enhancement

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends

i have created a badi, i want to use it in the field in the form, but i am able to get it in the field. the field is related to the table. is there any any way that i can add that badi in the table will give the solution, but i am not able to add entry to the table. please help me in clearing the problem.

thank u

ramesh

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

please elobrate you program in detail. which BADI you are using.

0 Kudos

hi amandeep

the badi i created is in apprisal in pd. it is free enhancement that i created. the badi is created but i am not able to bring it to the form which will display the free enhancement. that is in the column free enhancement i am able to get the badi that i created. it is drop down field. the exsiting free enhancements are coming in the drop down but b=not the one i created. can u help me with the solution

thank u

ramesh

christian_wohlfahrt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

you can't <i>create</i> BADIs. BADIs are designed by SAP to give a possibility for extensions without modification.

You can either implement some own coding for existing BADIs or you make a modification. But then it's just a modification, if you are using classes and interfaces or not.

Please try to be more specific, when describing your actions.

Regards,

Christian

0 Kudos

For MBO, objective setting.. i m using a badi hrhap00_vaue_type_D... I have copied this badi and inserted my own values to t_c_like-value_nnv and t_c_like-value_text.

I have defined the neccesary value class also,

now when i use this badi, for weighting field (FWTG / my custom ZWTG) i cant see value_text(on F4 help). but i can see all the value_nnv

please help me on this as I m stucked here for more than 2 days