Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Background job scheduling

b_s_charumathi17
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is to send stock to a different system using proxy. I have developed the report which will send data to PI system. There are around seven lakh records. I can either send it a stretch or can send some amount of records on a daily basis. When I try to send it in a single stretch I am getting tsv_allocation dump.

My selection screen inputs are Plant, Material and date. Now all the materials have same date and plant .

Only selection screen input I can differentiate is material. there are around 7000 materials. They don't wan

t to run it manually and want to schedule as a background job. How to schedule with a variant. Please advice.

Regards,

Charumathi B

1 REPLY 1

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may search the forum/SAP Web site with your favorite Web search engine. I see many answers for search below. Based on the results, if it still doesn't solve, you may anyway refine your query/provide more information.

schedule job with variant site:sap.com