Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availibility check not happening after credit block is removed for order

former_member208541
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When we are removing the credit block on a sales order through report RVKRED09, the availibility check is not performed again because the qty in sales order is not confirmed.

As per my understanding when the report RVKRED09 is run, the sales order is called in background and the credit status is changed and then subsequently, the user exit MV45AFZF is called. In this exit, the values in wa-ybuk-cmgst is compared against wa-xbuk-cmgst. if i think wa-ybuk-cmgst is A and wa-xbuk-cmgst is B, then it means the credit blocked is removed and the return code is 8 which means availibility check is to be performed. B status means blocked and A means block removed.

However in our case availibility check is not happening since the values of wa-ybuk-cmgst and wa-xbuk-cmgst are same which is B i..e the credit block is not removed...but however the report RVKRED09 shows that cedit status is changed.

Something is happening somwhere which is causing this. could any one guide. Also what is the program name which confirms the availibility check in sales order and also what is the program name which changes the credit status for a sales order in VBUK table.

I have also checked the note 886038 but my config settings (setting E in OVZJ) are as per note only and so config shud not be an issue

regards

sachin

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai u can remove credit blokc with transaction VKM3 and

to availibility check u can do it from va02 only

m.a

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sonu,

Have a look at SAP note [1324433 - Availability check during credit block release|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1324433] as it might answer your question.

Philippe