Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization Check on a select-options

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to do an authorization on the plant entered in the select-options of the selection screen.

While I have worked with using FM ZCA_AUTH_CHECK_WERKS on parameters, I can't do the same for select-options, since the types do not match (import parameters.)

The idea that I have is to get all of the plants entered into the select-options, put them into an internal table and then loop at the internal table, with the authorization check inside the loop.

However, how do I get every single value and range entered? How do I work with this?

• Points will be rewarded and responses will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

John

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

You would need to select from T001W where Werks is in your select option to get all the plant values, then do your looping/authorization.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

You would need to select from T001W where Werks is in your select option to get all the plant values, then do your looping/authorization.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No need to put in internal table.better u define the plant in select options and pass the select option variable to your function module.

Reward points if it is helfpul.

Regards,

Sangeehta.a

0 Kudos

hi,

try this,

declare two variable,

low and high.............

low = paarmeter-low.

high = parametr-high

n = low + high -1.

do n times