Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization check issue for FB60

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I Need to add athorization Check for object f_bkpf_bek in program SAPMF05A (FB60).... Please guide me how can i find Enhancement point/ badi/EXIT ...where i can add the code.

Requirment :- i need to add authorozation for FB60 on the basis of  vendor group..

For example :- User A has a roll under which he can post for both Vendor group "V1" and Vendor group "V2".

at same time he has a assigned to a diffrent roll under which he can post "V1" but should not post under V2.

All the settings through SU24 has been done , but still i feel code needs to be add somewhere in SAPMF05A to activate it.

i found object f_bkpf_bek best to implement this requirment.

Still need your help is there any other object which is more suitable ...below is the code .

authority-check object 'F_BKPF_BEK'

id 'ACTVT' field l_actvt(variable)

id 'BRGRU' field p_begru(variable).

if sy-subrc ne 0.

message "error msg" with p_begru(variable).

endif.

3 REPLIES 3

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Create a FI validation (Transaction OB28) there create and use an exit in which you will read vendor data and execute the authority-check.

(Read User Exits in Validations/Substitutions/Rules in Validations, Substitutions, and Rules)

Steps (read the documentation in links provided)

- Create a validation at item level (callup point = 0002)

- Create a step

- prerequisite : vendor line (BSEG-KOART = K kreditor) - also check on transaction (SY-TCODE = FB60)

- Check : create a form in a Z-copy of RGGBR000 (add the include name in T80D, GBLR record) in the get_exit_titles form add a record in internal table for your exit, then add a form for your exit at end of include, there read vendor group from vendor id and execute the authority check

- Add a message for raising error

- Activate validation

Regards,

Raymond

naveen_kumar116
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto T.code SE24, give class CL_EXITHANDLER, go to method GET_INSTANCE. In method GET_INSTANCE keep break point on line no 28.

For each and every screen the possible exit will be displayed in "exit_name" parameter. Chosse the sutable exit and add the code.

Cheers,

Naveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Below are the BADI which i found before itself and try to implement , but two fields needs to be

validate actvt and brgru, which are not available in these badi's.

We also tries through SU24. Kindly suggest any alternate process to implement Authority check on vendor account group.

FI_TRANS_DATE_DERIVE

PPA_CUST_BADI

FAGL_PERIOD_CHECK

FAGL_SEGMENT_BS_ACC

AC_DOCUMENT

FI_LIMIT_PROCESS

AC_QUANTITY_GET

FAGL_SET_SEGMENT

FMRE_BUS_PROCESS

FM_POP_CORE

GLT0_REPLACE_ASGMT

UKM_R3_ACTIVATE