Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attachments View Error in FB03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I've two documents for which i'm trying to view the attachments through FB03 and one of them is not working:

2980 1900042489 2011

2980 1900043902 2011 10/17

I am finding that older images linked prior to the October release get the www.werweabc.com link which the system is not finding and i'm not able to view the attachments. However, newer documents get the www.sfgsdfksghf.com link and i'm able to view the attachments without any issues.

Iu2019m pretty sure the new link is built based on values from table ZURL. The table has URLs for each client and systems such as it has the URL links for development, testing and production systems with P_SYSID and P_URL as the key fields.

The issue is, I donu2019t know where the http://werweabc.com ...Is coming from on the older docs. Can any one tell where it is where it is coming from?

I've debugged the transaction code FB03, but could not find from where the documents prior to the october release are getting this older link. I've checked READ_LINKS method of class CL_BINARY_RELATION but no luck.

Please help. I'm looking on how to get the URL link for the old documents.

Thanks,

Shamim

1 REPLY 1

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess URL is created via GOS functionality.. Please read about GOS...

Nabheet