Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

at selection-screen on field

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

my requirement is that in selection-screen i have two fields one is matnr and werks. and i have to display material number and its description with reference to plants fert and roh. but while validating the fields at selection screen where user can enter (in the range of werks) roh as lower limit and fert as higher limit which system gives error msg as ' lower limit is greater than upper limit '. how to over come that validation.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use FERT as the lower limit and ROH as the higher limit.(Alphabetical order)

Regards

Wenceslaus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Give ROH as Upper limit and fert as Lower limit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

lower limit should be less than upper limit.fert should be entered in lower and roh should be entered in higher limit then only ur proiblem will be solved.because if u write these tw words in ascending order fert will come first and the roh.

rgds,

bharat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

because system treats the character alphabetically starting from a to z , so if u use roh as a lower limit and fert as higher limit, then it will definitely gives the error.

So use fert as lower and roh as higher limit

Reward Points if helpful.

Regards

Nilesh

0 Kudos

Follow the below programs

DEO_SELECTION_SCREEN_EVENTS

DEMO_AT_SELECTION_SCREEN_PBO

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/56/1eb6c705ad11d2952f0000e8353423/content.htm

Hope this is useful

<b>Award if useful</b>Regards,

Sudheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think u neeed to reward for the helpful answers...

Dont Forget