Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appened Structure activation problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to create one append structure with the name ZAKOMPAZ to KOMPAZ .

But another append structure with the different name ZBKOMPAZ to KOMP and component and Component type are same in both append structure .Problem is while activating append structure ZAKOMPAZ partially activating and gives the message this compents already in KOMP like that........

How to activate my Appened Structure

Thanks in Advance

Poorna

9 REPLIES 9

former_member632729
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check whether the structure activated or not which u have created....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try Goto Tcode se14, Click on button Activate and Adjust Database.

Peranandam
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Append structure we can use in only one table. you cannot use append structure in another table if already been used in another table.

you can use include structure for multiple use.

Regards,

Peranandam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes the structure you are trying to append wont be activate untill you declare the different component and their type as when you want ot append the structure it should have different components name and thier types as already defined or appended structure whether this appneded structure is in the same table or in different table.

Pooja

0 Kudos

That is not same table its different table

0 Kudos

still you cannot append the structure with same component,

try using differnet component or type and then activate the table.

I faced the same problem, infact i created the structure with Zfields names and types when i used the same fields in appending into the std table it resulted in the error and in partial activation of the entire table due to structure.

(I solved the problem by using the different field name (not used in nay structure of table) and using the std data elements for those field names.)

Pooja

0 Kudos

Thanks Pooja

0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you post the exact error message you are getting?

Regards,

Sesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Send error message what you are getting?