Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anomaly in screen appearance in time of SHDB recording in QS41

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus ,

I got a problem in time of SHDB recording . When I use SHDB for recording BDC it does not showing the Dialog Structure where I can insert new code and codes short text. QS41 is used for Edit Catalog.

But when I ticked the NOT A BATCH INPUT SESSION checkbox in recording , the Dialog structure is appeared properly. Can anyone please give me what is the reason behind it ?

My second question is in time of recording when I select one code group and click on CODES its OK_CODE value comming as '=%_GC 117 22'. When I use this value in time of running the BDC , the code become invalid and some other code like '=%_GC 141 22' or '=%_GC 127 22' is generated each time. So =%_GC 117 22 is not working and I need to manually press once the codes button for every code group. How can I fix this problem ?

Waiting for your valuable reply.

Thanks

Shibashis

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Some transaction behaves abnormally during the BDC recording.

To avoid that we need to set SY-BINPT = X.

When you select NO BATCH INPUT mode it automatically makes SY-BINPT = X and you will get the recording as per the normal transaction you make.

This kind of transaction can be handled in BDC by CALL TRANSACTION method by passing options CTU_PARAMS-NOBINPT = X.

Hope this helps.

regards,

Shanmugavel

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Some transaction behaves abnormally during the BDC recording.

To avoid that we need to set SY-BINPT = X.

When you select NO BATCH INPUT mode it automatically makes SY-BINPT = X and you will get the recording as per the normal transaction you make.

This kind of transaction can be handled in BDC by CALL TRANSACTION method by passing options CTU_PARAMS-NOBINPT = X.

Hope this helps.

regards,

Shanmugavel

0 Kudos

Dear Chandrasekharan,

I did this earlier , and it working absolutely fine except one thing. The part of recording which is not comming if we use that method it gives a problem. Suppose I am saying that in normal recording the Dialog structure of QS41 not appearing. But when I record the same transaction with Not batch input session , the dialog structure appeared properly. When I press on codes

the OK_CODE it gives "%CG 117 22" in time of recording but when it actually run the OK_CODE comes with arbitrary value like

"%CG 141 22" or else. This is the place of problem and here is my interest. Why transaction behave like this if I use NOT BATCH INPUT SESSION.

Thanks for your reply, but still looking for some more knowledge on it.

Shibashis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Follow the procedure below. let me know if you have issue.

data: CTU_PARAMS type CTU_PARAMS.

CTU_PARAMS-DISMODE = 'N'. "background mode

CTU_PARAMS-UPDMODE = 'A' . " asunchorous update

CTU_PARAMS-NOBINPT = 'X'. " this will make program to behave same as your recording if u have used NO BATCH INPUT option while recording.

CALL TRANSACTION 'QS41' using BDCDATA options CTU_PARAMS.

Regards,

Shanmugavel.