Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALV Header Text in form of table also how to highlight it with a different color

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I would like to Display an ALV output with header information as follows

Pay Group    No of Records   File name

VV2                 20                    c:/emp/

I tried using offset but it is not working properly, I am not getting spaces if i use that.

I have used not used OOALV. Kindly explain me how do this in normal ALV of Grid display.

Like wise how to i display any one of the header value in a different color say like red, blue or anyother.

Kindly provide your suggestion!

Thanks for your valuable support!

Regards,

Archana A

2 REPLIES 2

former_member197916
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

you can do all your requirements with the options in field catalog.you can optimize your width using layout and output length options.Colouring can also be done.check the below links:

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/ff/4649a6f17411d2b486006094192fe3/content.htm

hope it helps

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you can't color the column headings (neither with ABAP list nor with ALV grid). The only thing you can do is add an icon at the beginning of the text ("@15@program" will display the icon "execute" followed by the text "program")