Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alternate to SP upgrade for getting new Eclipse features

agnihotro_sinha2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have not yet upgraded to SP6 for availing the new Eclipse features like Webdynpro views or Enhancement framework view or Forms view. Our Objects opens in SAP GUI inside Eclipse. We are in SP5 and need to upgrade to SP6 as per my understanding from this forum.

I would like to find our if we have any SAP NOTES as an alternate to system upgrade so that on applying the NOTES we can start using Eclipse full fledged. While working on SAP WebIDE, I came across some NOTES for enhancing the ADT connection - 2046730  2047506. Implemented it, but not of much use.

Is there any similar NOTES we can use for Eclipse? Our system update will take some time but we are planning to move to Eclipse sooner.

Any hints?

Thanks,

Ags

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

schneidermic0
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Ags,

Sorry, ABAP server-related features for ADT are available with certain support package levels. Usually, they won't be delivered via SAP Notes.

You can find the major deliveries in the .

Michael

1 REPLY 1

schneidermic0
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Ags,

Sorry, ABAP server-related features for ADT are available with certain support package levels. Usually, they won't be delivered via SAP Notes.

You can find the major deliveries in the .

Michael