Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe problems.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I need your help on Adobe form,

Pic1 is my design layout of this Adobe form, there are a the 'Signature' subform.

If the 'Allow Page Breaks Within Content' is not ticked, the result is Pic2, all the content will displayed on Page2.

If that checkbox is ticked, the result is Pic3, 'TDLINE' will displayed on Page1, and the 'Signature' will displayed on Page2.

The issue is even there are enough space to show 'Signature' on Page1, it will always go to Page2.

Appreciating your tips, thanks.

regards,

Archer

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

My problems solved. It`s due to the pic is too large, the space on Page1 is not enough to show it.

After i resized the picture in SE78 to smaller one, it`s perfect.

Regards,

Archer

11 REPLIES 11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

I guess the answer is in the checkbox 'Allow Pagebreaks within content' itself. If the TDLINE has a page break added to it at the end, then the subsequent content will be pushed to a new page if this checkbox is checked. That is why you notice this behavior.

Now if you want the content to be displayed like in Pic 3, then do not check this checkbox. Or if you want this checked, then find why a page break is added to the end of TDLINE.

0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

Infact, i want 'TDLINE' and 'Signature' keep in same line, and if Page1 have enough space, them should move to Page1 together.

thanks.

Archer

0 Kudos

Hello Archer,

Like I said, either uncheck the checkbox 'Allow page breaks within content' or find out why a page break is inserted at the end of TDLINE.

The hexadecimal code for page break is 0xC.

Cheers!

0 Kudos

@Harish R,  When i debugging, those XML operation is processed in

'DEFINE.

xml_set_value p_value.

..ENDDEFINE.'

so, i can not debug to find why page break is inserted at the end of TDLINE.

Archer

0 Kudos

Just to confirm. What you want is 'If there is space available in Page 1, then both TDLINE and Signature should appear in Page 1 next to each other'. Is this correct?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Additional infomation, in 'Pagination' tab of all those object, 'Signature' 'IT_LINE1' and 'DATA',

the 'Place' is 'Following Previous' and 'After' is 'Continue Filling Parent'.

0 Kudos

This is correct. No need to change that.

0 Kudos

Hi,

You are doing correctly, I think you need to change one thing put the v_signature inside SIGNATURE not inside it_line1.This will solve your problem.

Thanks.

Shweta

0 Kudos

Hi Shweta,

I tried what you said, it`s same result. .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Waiting your help.

Archer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

My problems solved. It`s due to the pic is too large, the space on Page1 is not enough to show it.

After i resized the picture in SE78 to smaller one, it`s perfect.

Regards,

Archer