Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adjustable Screen Area in ABAP Program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can someone tell me if i can make a program ABAP that contains screens that are adjustable. This means that i have my ecra area splited into different areas, and i will need to adjust that areas, for example i have A1, A2, A3, A4 into my ecra, and i need to change the width of Area A1, and automatically all the other areas will be ajusted.

For example we have this in transaction CJ20N.

Thanks in advance

3 REPLIES 3

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

What you are seeing in this transaction are docking containers and splitter containers. Check out transaction DWDM for example programs .

Regards

Rich Heilman

0 Kudos

Ok,

Nice transaction to see some examples. Thanks a lot!

But in this containers can i add ABAP fields and make everyting that i want like each container are a single program ABAP?

Thanks

0 Kudos

You can not put dynpro fields inside of the containers, only controls, such as tree structures, html controls, alv controls, etc. You can only put input fields on the dynpro in which the docking containers are attached to. In the case of the transaction you mentioned eariler, it would be the right part of the screen. All container content can be built within the same program.

Regards,

Rich Heilman