Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional Data B in VA01/VA02

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello all,

My requirement is to display route information in Sales order Additional Data B. I have appended structure in ABAP with required fields and added those fields in the screen 8459 SAPMV45A. my question is where do I write the code to populate those fields since there are no values for newly added fields in VBAP. Do I need to write code, please provide me step-by-step procedure to do this.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

vinod_vemuru2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can write the code in subroutine userexit_move_field_to_vbap of user exit MV45AFZZ. You can check it in debug mode.

Thanks,

Vinod.

6 REPLIES 6

vinod_vemuru2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can write the code in subroutine userexit_move_field_to_vbap of user exit MV45AFZZ. You can check it in debug mode.

Thanks,

Vinod.

0 Kudos

Thank you for the quick response. I have already tried doing that, but it is not going through that code..

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have updated the table (VBAP) correctly and used those table-fieldnames on additional data B, SAP will manage update of the fields for you.... If only SAP would do this in the other modules! Of course, this only applies to data (transactions) captured after the updates to VBAP and to the screen. To populate these columns in all rows in the table, you would need a program to go back and calculate the values and update....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use the form routine "userexit_move_field_to_vbap" in user exit "MV45AFZZ". Update the value in the structure "XVBAP".

Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had to write PBO and a piece of code to populate route information and created an include for the module on SAPMV45A and this issue is resolved.

vinod_vemuru2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to implement the appropriate screen exit to see the fields in the screen.

Thanks,

Vinod.