Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADDING NEW FIELD TO THE T-CODE IW13

0 Kudos

Hi ,

My requirement is to copy the standard program RIMAT000 from t-code IW13 into the custom program and add two fields one is eqktx this i should take from table eqkt and other field is tidnr this i should take from table equz.These two fields should come in the output when i execute the program.please give me any suggestions

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

0 Kudos

hi Asim Isik,

I have added the two fields to that structure but in the output report iam not getting tthose fields.

20 REPLIES 20

asim_isik
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi krishna ,

like this screens using object_tab generally in top include u can see object_tab is defined  rimat000  structure u should add your fields in that structure.

0 Kudos

hi Asim Isik,

I have added the two fields to that structure but in the output report iam not getting tthose fields.

0 Kudos

i checked the program again it must be that structure i believe its about alv buffer it happened to me before buffer makes some problems if you may check again or see the field catalog in debug it should be there.

0 Kudos

Hi Krishna

Do you see those fields in field catalog...? Check in debugging.. Any particular reason for creating a Z copy you could have use implicit enhancements in standard for the same

Nabheet

0 Kudos

Those fields are coming in the output but the data is not coming from those table into these fields .please help me out.

0 Kudos

Where are you filling the data in those fields? Check in debugging. Add you small sample piece of code.

0 Kudos

You said its not coming to output so that problem solved your main question was that one. Filling part ofcourse it wont fill it automatically coz it not standard you added them you have to fill them in the program by adding enhancement point.

0 Kudos

I need to add eqktx field which i should take form eqkt table and tidnr field which i need to take it from equz table .Those fields are coming in the output but data related to those fields i am not getting .I need to write some code in the enhancement points,but i am new to implicit enhancements so please help me where to write that code exactly to fetch the data using equnr field as reference because it is common to both the tables.

0 Kudos

Krishna

You earlier mentioned you want to copy the report and why are you looking for enhacement if you are copying

Nabheet

0 Kudos

i think you should write the code end of the form  material_selection click this button

and right click at the end form form create your enhancement and your code code in there

0 Kudos

if you copied the code no need to create enhancement just write end of material_selection form.

simple loop at h_resb table and fill.

0 Kudos

hi Asim Isik

i didn't get the data into the output.so plese help with the code if u don't mind its bit urgent.

0 Kudos

Hi Naheet ,

Our functional guy has told me like that before now i have added  those two fields to rimat000 structure .those fields  are shown in the  output but data is not coming to that i need write some code and with implicit enhancements.

0 Kudos

So Krishina than i completed your main question with my first answer you should mark it as correct answer and for second i also answered your question with my last answer where and how

0 Kudos

In subroutine   display_list1 of include RIMAT000 create an implicit enhancement at the begging of this subroutine and update the field values in H_RESB table

Nabheet

0 Kudos

To which table i need to pass this data please help me with the code its urgent

Moderator message: Urgency is not catered to in the ABAP forums, try someplace else.

Message was edited by: Suhas Saha

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

0 Kudos

Mr or Mrs Krishna we helped you to find everything you only need to fill your data if you do not know how to write a select statement than how come you are an abap developer ?

data gs_resb like line of h_resb.

loop at h_resb into gs_resb.

select single eqktx from eqkt into gs_resb-eqkt where equnr eq gs_resb-equnr.

select single tidnr from equz into gs_resb-tidnr where equnr eq gs_resb-equnr.

modify h_resb from gs_resb.

endloop.

0 Kudos

Thanks Asim and Nabheet,

I am a abap trained fresher i got my first object on implicit enhancement. I am not familiar with topic .I was bit confused by seeing the standard code .You people helped me a lot i solving the issue. Thanks once again.

0 Kudos

Hi Krishna

Try to be active on SCN you will see your learning growing by Leaps and bound

Nabheet