Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding code to live system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to add a check condition in transaction MIGO for an existing live system. For this i will have to use a BAdI enhancement. Now when i go to create it,it asks for an access key. I do not have the key. Is there any other way though which i can add this check?

Someone suggested SAP Notes.

Regards,

Shraddha

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shraddha,

Which BADI you are using ? Have you already applied your developer access key ? System will never ask for access key once you create any implementation of the BADI. The following are few BADI's which will get triggered in MIGO. :

1)MB_MIGO_BADI

2)MB_MIGO_ITEM_BADI

Thanks & Regards,

Faheem.

0 Kudos

Hi Faheem,

Thanks for your reply.

I am using Badi MB_MIGO_ITEM_BADI but when i try to create an impementation it is asking for an access key. Should i talk to the Basis guy?

Regards,

Shraddha

0 Kudos

Hi Shraddha,

Have you already applied your developer access key ?

No need to have any acces key to create an implementation, you just need to be a developer(i.e,developer acces key should be applied).

Thanks & Regards,

Faheem.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Talked to the basis. We cannot make changes to the live system since there are no rights for development.

Thanks for your replies

Regards,

Shraddha

former_member823006
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you are giving the name of BADI without 'Z' prefix.

I faced the same problem earlier, while I giving my report name without 'Z' prefix.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No rights for development in live system.