Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Added fields in transaction ME31K can't be modified.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need help!

I have added two news fields in the standard transacction ME31K through Enhancement MM06E005 (screen-exit SAPLXM06-211), but these fields should be modified.

The fields in the Dynpro can be edited but the transaction ME31K display them not edit, the user can´t enter a value in this fields.

Could you please provide the way to that these fields are displayed in mode edit?

Thanks in advance.

Trini.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

I have see that in the transacction ME31K( create document) these fields aren't edited, however in the transaction ME32K (modify document) these fields are edit, I can enter values in these fields.

Why in the transaction ME31K the fields are edited and the transaction ME32K they aren't edited?

Thakns in advance.

Trini.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

normally when you create those fields it should come in editable mode only so you need to check a couple of things:

1. check the PBO of the screen created to see if you have added any code to supress the edit or make it display only.

2. in FUnction modules EXIT_SAPMM06E_006,exit_sapmm06e_007 you are not setting to display only(check if you are changing the values for this variable)

3. WHile in ME31K check when you first get to the screen where the new fields are are you encountring any error message if yes try to hit enter and see if the fields get enabled.

Regards,

Himanshu