Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add validation message in IF_EX_ME_PROCESS_REQ_CUST~CHECK

marco_sposa
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello folks,

i'm trying to add message validation using mmpur_message_forced in the

IF_EX_ME_PROCESS_REQ_CUST~CHECK about item validation (can't use check-item because, i need to check the item before trying to save)

with this code:

MESSAGE e010(z460_atb) INTO gl_dummy.
 mmpur_message_forced 'E' 'ZFL046_MM' '004' ls_req_item-knttp '' '' ''.

i'm on ECC6, but can't get the message in the popup when i check. In debug the message is triggered but the popup is not filled.

the popup shows only when for example i remove the kostl from the witch is a standard check with all the custom checked added.

what do i miss?

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

NTeunckens
Active Contributor

Hello Marco

Can you tell me :

• Dit you include the "Message"-Marco?
INCLUDE mm_messages_mac.
  • Do you use the "Invalidate"-Method to throw the Popup?
im_header->invalidate( ).

If so, you should also check for any other Custom-Code that presedes the execution (BAdI's - UserExit - EnhancementSpot) ...

Finally, do a KBA-Search (as a reference, see KBA 1709562 on Messages for the BAdI / 611175 for BAdI documentation).

Hope this helps
Kind regards

Nic

5 REPLIES 5

NTeunckens
Active Contributor

Hello Marco

Can you tell me :

• Dit you include the "Message"-Marco?
INCLUDE mm_messages_mac.
  • Do you use the "Invalidate"-Method to throw the Popup?
im_header->invalidate( ).

If so, you should also check for any other Custom-Code that presedes the execution (BAdI's - UserExit - EnhancementSpot) ...

Finally, do a KBA-Search (as a reference, see KBA 1709562 on Messages for the BAdI / 611175 for BAdI documentation).

Hope this helps
Kind regards

Nic

0 Kudos

Hiii,

Please use MEREQ001 Enhancement and put validation in userexit Exit_saplmereq_010.

Thanks.

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also try to invalidate the item item->invalidate() and fill the returned parameter CH_FAILED.

Regards,
Raymond

marco_sposa
Participant
0 Kudos

hello guys, thank you for your reply i have figure out the issue, by simple using message wxxx(id), no need to use mmpur_.

Thank for you your reply.

I close the treath.

marco_sposa
Participant
0 Kudos

Hy sorry to answer so late, but the issue solved... and i still don't know why. The issue was only on dev landscape, when i transported in Test , the message were ok.