Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add new field in MM01 and should also reflect in MIGO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

My client expecting to add an new field in mm01 ,say dimention 1 and dimention 2 ..Now he also wants that fields to get reflect in MIGO .Is it possbile....

If i do screen exit for mm01 and migo , but how do they link ...

thanks

Srini

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can add your own fields, see SAP Note 44410 - Integrating cust.-specific fields in matl master.

For MIGO, see badi MB_MIGO_BADI, methods PBO_DETAIL and PAI_DETAIL. You ought to use LINE_MODIFY, POST_DOCUMENT and so on. Check the sample badi.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Once u have added fields on the screen..throgh coding you can fetch material details ...once this material is entered in migo.

regards,

Raghu.

0 Kudos

So you mean , after doing the exit for mm01 i can bring field in mm01..then i do migo exit and by coding i can pull data from material master and display in migo .am i right?

thanks,

Srini

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can add your own fields, see SAP Note 44410 - Integrating cust.-specific fields in matl master.

For MIGO, see badi MB_MIGO_BADI, methods PBO_DETAIL and PAI_DETAIL. You ought to use LINE_MODIFY, POST_DOCUMENT and so on. Check the sample badi.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo