Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add further participants to MSS appraisal document

former_member192852
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am currently working on the BADI implementation to add further participants in MSS appraisal form. Please see the attachment. This is the screen shot of the UWL task link in SAP portal. The workflow and email notifications are working perfectly fine. Currently only the first level reviewer is appearing in the participants list. Which BADI should I implement to show the next level reviewer too in the participants list? HRHAP00_DOC_DEF_DO or HRHAP00_ADD_HEADER? I put a break point in class CL_EXITHANDLER but I do not see the BADI HRHAP00_DOC_DEF_DO in the list. When someone call and ask where the appraisal document is, I need to go to organization structure to find who the higher level manager is and therefore we decided to show the higher level manager in the further participants list. I hope someone would be able to help me out on this.

Thanks,

Shen

3 REPLIES 3

former_member192852
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone put some input on this?

Thanks,

Shen

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.