Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active version of the workflow definintion not setting

Former Member
0 Kudos

I transported the active version of the workflow definition from dev system to the productive system. However in the productive system it did not become Active version automatically after transport (and shows the status "Runtime available and Saved" it should be "Active saved" as in dev system )and i cant do activation manually.

If anyone has faced a similar prob please advice, it is urgent!

Thanks,

Anuj.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have experienced similar issues when the system date of the target SAP system is before that of the development system.

Scott

0 Kudos

Hello Scott,

Thanks for the inputs but i checked in the system, this does not seems to be the case.

Regards,

Anuj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Anuj, i had a similar situation between DEV System and Productive System, i save and activate the WF definition again, put it in a new order and i transported again and it get Active... did you try that?

Regards,

Carlos.

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Even am facing the same issue while transporting the Workflow version

My system dates are the same in all the system and the version if again mounted on a Transport Request doesn't solve my problem. Please help me resolve this.

Regards

Simin.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anuj,

what i understood is that you have active version of your wf in dev server. Then you transported this active version to your target server.

Now to solve your issue, execute tcode SWU_OBUF, press the refresh-button (once or twice until you see the current date/time).

Hope your issue will be resolved.

Most of the time,this issue happens due to an import-activation-caching-problem.

Appreciate points if it helps.

Thanks,

Sonali.