Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actionbox in Q-notification

wolfgang_brunneder
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello!

My requirement is that a specified action of the actionbox should be automatically performed if the q-notification fulfills specified conditions. I'm aware of the possibility to simply call the underlying function module but I don't want to loose the advantage of automatically created actions for documentation purposes.

Thus my question: Is there any FM or another possibility to call an action of an actionbox in q-notifications?

Any advice is appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Regards

Wolfgang

2 REPLIES 2

former_member215917
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Wolfgang,

I did not completely understood the question. But, if you want to add action-box in quality notifications screen then you can definately add it from SPRO settings for Quality Notifications -> Notification Processing -> Additional Notification Functions -> Define Action Box. After this you can decide for which notification types you want to add action box and afterwords choose from standard activiities provided by SAP itself.

Let me know if it helps.

Gouri.

0 Kudos

Hi Gouri!

Thanks for your reply! I already know how to customize the actionbox. However, I'd like several actions to get performed automatically if a specified user status of the q-notification is active, i.e. the user need not select an action manually!

Regards

Wolfgang