Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About table control with wizard in screen layout of se80

Former Member
0 Kudos

in se80,i create a screen ,and in the screen layout i create a field of tabel control (with wizard), and then i do it step by step as suggested ,I select internel table and work area,and continue,and i select all the fields in the inernel talbe to display and continue,

and in the ' line selection col.->selection col.fld' it ask me to input one filed of the internel table,but all the fileds i have select before ,

for example : i_tabe,(staff,name)

i have select both field 'staff ' 'name' to display before this step ,and in the 'selection col.fld' step,i con't go on,because if i insert 'staff' or 'name ' it will say 'it have aready contined in the table ' and if i input other name ,it will say 'it does not exist'. so i con't go on,

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

And i really want to display all fields of the internel table ,not to hide one of them

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi there...

do as follows...

create another field called serial number( or anything u like) in the internal table of type int. now, wen the wizard asks for one field , give this field. actually, wat wizard is asking is to alot a column for tab selection purpose. it has no other functionality so has no risks whatsoever./

Do reward or get back if u need further assistance.