Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP Proxy Deletion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to delete a ABAP proxy. I deleted the proxy definition from SPXORY and tried to release the transport, which I couldnt. Upon investigating in transaction SLG1, i got an error SPRX308:

=============================================================

There is the 'auto-generated' WS definition WEBI ZCWIS_SD012_ACTIVITY_SYNC_INBO for deleted INTF ZPIII_CWIS_SD012_ACTIVITY_SYNC.

Message no. SPRX308

Diagnosis

The transport request contains the deletion of Service Provider 'INTF ZPIII_CWIS_SD012_ACTIVITY_SYNC', but the corresponding auto-generated Web Service definition 'WEBI ZCWIS_SD012_ACTIVITY_SYNC_INBO' is not deleted and still in the system.

System Response

Release of transport request is not possible.

Procedure

Delete the corresponding auto-generated Web Service definition 'WEBI ZCWIS_SD012_ACTIVITY_SYNC_INBO' by using the transaction SE84(Repository Information System):

there, select "Service Definitions" under "Enterprise Services". Put in the Web Service Definition Name and click 'Execute'. The Service Definition entry should be displayed. Right-Click on the name and select the Context Menu Entry 'DELETE' or position the cursor on the Service Definition Name and select 'DELETE' from the Service Definition Menu.

==================================================================

I tried to follow the instructions in SE84 but while attempting to delete the service definition, i get an error 'Web service ZCWIS_SD012_Activity_Sync_Inbo does not exist'.

Does any one know how to delete the service definition when the end point is already deleted?

Would appreciate any pointers.

Regards,

Raghu.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

I deleted the proxy and re-implemented it.

Closing the thread.

0 Kudos

Hi Satwik,

How did you manage to delete the WEBI object?

Did you reimplement the proxy then delete the WEBI then delete the proxy?

I'm facing the same issue when transporting my proxy.

Many thanks!