Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP HR Overview

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have good idea about HR. But I’m not that much expert .I’d like if you guys share your ABAP HR experience and give me some hints like how to read time data what are the basic ways and macros to read time management data. What are the different ways to read payroll data for reports? What are the ways to update cluster tables? How we update cluster tables, PCL1, PCL2, PCL3. When we use –n switch while defining infotypes.

How to read org structure what are the logical databases we use to read time, org and Pa and PD data? E.g. PNP, PNPCE, PCH

Macros like “rp-provide form last” or “rp-provide-from first” . What are the other macros you guys use so often and why?

When we usually use provide and endprovide instead of select statement.

Any types of things you have experienced in HR . Please mention that’ll help me to brush up my HR skills .

Thanks a lot

Message was edited by: Suleman Javed

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer this link <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/4f/d5275f575e11d189270000e8322f96/content.htm"></a>

you will get good knowledge about HR

If it's useful give me points.

Thanks

Regards,

Nandha

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this thread...

/thread/94079 [original link is broken]

Thanks