Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Exception CX_SY_NO_HANDLER encountered while data load

Hi Everyone,

I tried to do a delta load from the PSA to a DSO via a DTP (the PSA contained 40 delta records) and received the following error:

Error analysis                                                                                    |

|    An exception occurred which is explained in detail below.                                     |

|    The exception, which is assigned to class 'CX_SY_NO_HANDLER', was not caught                  |

|     and                                                                                          |

|    therefore caused a runtime error.                                                             |

|    The reason for the exception is:                                                              |

|    An exception with the type CX_SY_CREATE_DATA_ERROR occurred, but was neither                  |

|    handled locally, nor declared in a RAISING clause                                             |

|                                                                                                  |

|    The occurrence of the exception is closely related to the occurrence of                       |

|    a previous exception "CX_SY_CREATE_DATA_ERROR", which was raised in the program               |

|     "CL_RSAR_PSA_API===============CP",                                                          |

|    specifically in line 27 of the (include) program                                              |

|     "CL_RSAR_PSA_API===============CM002".                                                       |

|    The cause of the exception was:                                                               |

|                                                                                                  |

|    Could not generate the data object; the type /BIC/WB0001923000 does not exist                 |

|                               

The data flow looks like this

Datasource -> Transformation 1 -> BI7 Info source -> Transformation 2 (with an end routine) -> DSO

I checked the code in the end routine of Transformation 2 and that seems to be fine.

This is the first time I encountered such a strange error so I'm not sure what to do next. Looking forward to your suggestions!

Akshay Pande

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

3 Answers

  • Best Answer
    avatar image
    Former Member
    May 17, 2013 at 10:54 AM

    Hi Everyone,

    The issue is now fixed. The error was caused because of the automatic recofinguration of the start routine after migration. I made the transformation from scratch again, and editted the start routine according to BI7 flow.


    After making new DTPs and setting a new init for the DSO the issue was resolved.


    Thanks for all your suggestions!


    Warmly

    Akshay

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    May 11, 2013 at 06:17 PM

    Please try to activate the PSA table from SE14. Select activate and adjust database (save data) and then try again.

    Regards

    Sourav

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    May 13, 2013 at 05:45 AM

    Some additional information regarding the error:

    On running the DTP in simulation/debug mode I received the following specific error:

    Could not generate the data object; the type /BIC/WB0001923000 does not exist

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded