Good day to all!
I would like to ask a question concerning post activities after completing a DB export/Import process.
1) I installed SAP EHP1 Netweaver 7.3 ABAP in a distributed environment.
2) I used MSSQL 2008R2 (installed in sever B).
3) Support packages and patches were successfully applied.
4) Using SAP provisioning manager, I was able to complete the DB export/import to SQL 2012 finished.
5) DB02/ST04 - shows that the SAP I installed is now pointing to the target DB. SAP system looks ok after running SM51, SM50, SICK, SM66
6) I needed to apply some more patches using SPAM but I am having error. I checked the user permissions and storage space, and it seems OK.
May I ask if there are some other checks and steps I need to do to confirm and verify if the migration is successful?