I am SAP SD Consultant in retail.
I am attaching one requirement in a word doc.
Kindly suggest if I can help my company getting this requirement done without ABAP consultant.
Otherwise if there is any better solution for this requirement.
Thanks in advance.
Requirement Mentioned below:
- Creation of Sales Order (using BDC): The following data points are uploaded using the excel file:
- Order Number
- Order Date
- Invoice Date
- SKU Code
- Product Title
- Payment Type (COD/ Pre-paid)
- Customer Name
- Contact Number Address
- Zip- Code
- City Name & Country
- Supplying Site
- Discount Amount / Freebie (free of cost) if any
- n. Courier Agency
- p. Product Weight
- q. Packaging Dimension
- r. Customer Routing Code (Code used by Courier Agency for customer pincode)
- s. RTO Routing Code (Code used by Courier Agency for Return/RTO pincode)
- Releasing Invoice (warehouse level): At this stage, stock and financial entries are hit. Double click on the invoice to be released (from the list of un-released invoices)
- Invoice Cancellation: This functionality is used for taking Sales return (both stock and financial entries are hit). It is a combination of MIGO reverse and VF11 (Cancel billing document). Invoice details are shown as below; save to cancel invoice; Invoice cancellation number is generated.
- To Generate PDF of Invoice: Generate a PDF of the Invoice (PDF of sample invoice is attached)
- To generate PDF of Shipment Label: Shipment Label (pasted on the consignment; PDF of sample shipment label is attached). Shipment label has barcode for Airway Bill Number and Order Number and also Routing Codes for Customer Destination and Return/RTO Destination.
Note: With each consignment both invoice and shipment label is printed and dispatched.
- 6. Generate Dispatch Manifest (for Courier Partner): This is the document which includes the details of all the shipments shipped through a Courier partner on a particular day from a particular site (PDF of sample dispatch manifest is attached)
- 7. View Invoice Details: To view the invoice details both Sales and Sales Return