Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Wrong Partner type and Partner number

Hi There,

Its an inbound scenario with multi mapping where the input file has one single payload and in mapping it get split in to four different idoc and created in ECC.

out of this four two Idoc were mapped the SNDPRN as customer site number(WERKS) and SNDPRT as 'KU' and other two idoc mapped with logical system 'LS' .

On processin the message the two Idoc mapped with 'KU' was getting updated as 'LS' in the ECC, but the same scenario work fine in other system.

we compared the objects between the two system and looks same.

can any one suggest on this where this might be wrong?

BR,

Sethu.

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Follow
  • Get RSS Feed

6 Answers

  • Apr 09, 2013 at 01:39 PM

    Hi,

    In the file to IDoc mapping, are you hardcoding the SNDPRT ?

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Apr 09, 2013 at 01:55 PM

    Hi Sethu,

    compare as well the partner profile maintained in SAP (TA WE20, partner type KU, inbound for that IDoc type).

    /Udo

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      Hi Udo,

      I have done all the required basic check,

      checked all the basic check like partner profile and otherm the strange thing is with the same setting it works in other system.

  • Apr 09, 2013 at 02:13 PM

    Hi Sethu,

    Un check the option "Apply Control Record Values from Payload" option at Receiver IDoc communication channel. If you check this option by default SNDPRT value is replaced with a constant "LS".

    Check the below SAP Help Doc:

    http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/13/95244269625633e10000000a155106/content.htm

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Apr 09, 2013 at 02:47 PM

    Hi,

    Can you check how the partner profile is maintained i.e in partner profile, whether it is LS or something else for the particular message type.Also pls check if they have maintained sender partner function (SNDPFC) for the message type. BTW you should have 'Apply Sender from Payload' in IDoc Receiver channel as suggested by Nabendu & u shud also hardcode Sender Partner (SNDPRN) apart from SNDPRT & SNDPFC(If maintained).

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      Hi,

      the partner profile setup was done under 'KU' only and no partner function is maintained.

      SNDPRN - >mapped with WERKS(site)

      SNDPRT - KU(constant)

      Also checked the option of 'Apply control record value' and 'Take sender from payload'

      the mistery here is with same setting this works in other environment.

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Apr 10, 2013 at 10:08 AM

    Hi there,

    Is there any better way to find this issue, can someone suggest on this.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Hi,

      navigate in MONI to IDoc Outbound and compare values of

      SNDPOR

      SNDPRN

      SNDPRT

      (SNDPFC)

      RCVPOR
      RCVPRN
      RCVPRT

      (RCVPFC)

      with the corresponding values in the partner profile, there must be a missmatch.

      /Udo

      Message was edited by: Udo Martens

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Apr 15, 2013 at 02:22 PM

    Hi All,

    I just found a difference in the outbound binding status of each processed message in sxmb_moni, a quick backgound of my scenario.

    "Its an inbound scenario with multi mapping where the input file has one single payload and in mapping it get split in to four different idoc and created in ECC".

    After processing each individual message shows only one interface name in the outbound binding tag.

    <SAP:ToInterfaceName>SHPMNT.SHPMNT05.ZSTE_SHPMNT05_01</SAP:ToInterfaceName>

    < SAP:ToInterfaceNamespace > urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages </ SAP:ToInterfaceNamespace >

    though I have different Idoc, can someone suggest a better way to analyse this.

    I delete RA and recreated , even we did complete cache refresh and even system restart too but still it behave like same.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded