Skip to Content
0
Former Member
Apr 08, 2013 at 01:33 AM

Idoc arriving with 10 day delay

17 Views

Hi Team , I am working in a landscape ( R3 -- PI -- FTP ) where different teams are involved. The R3 team just intimated us that they had sent an idoc 10 days ago , and it never reached the target system .So they reprocessed the idoc , through the transaction BD87 and it finally reached target on 07/04/2013 . When I checked, I found out the idoc Eg. Idoc no : 12345678 triggered 10 days ago in R3 system , I could not see the new DATE of reprocessing(07/04/2013) any where. When I searched in the PI system using the same idoc number in IDX5, I did find the idoc , but with the reprocessed date 07/04/2013 .

I wish to know ,

1. when we reprocess the idoc from BD87, does it reprocess the idoc with same NUMBER, or generates a new number.

2. If an idoc s successfully posted from r3 system with status 03, what could be the probable reason why this never reached in PI , and then easily passed the scenerio when reprocessed.

3. Is it ever possible , that it was posted successfully from R3, but simply vanished on the way to PI , with no trace / log 😊 , is it at all possble.

Thanks and Regards,

Arnab.