Am i encountering a bug? What OSS note can fix my below inquiry.
e.g. I got a sales order with Req Del date 7/1/2013 with 1200 pcs
Batch A - Manuf date is 1/1/2011 SLED is 1/1/2013 with 1500 pcs
Batch B - Manuf date is 1/1/2012 SLED is 1/1/2014 with 1500 pcs
My condition record selection criteria is > 10 d, sorting is FEFO (ascending)
The OD batch still gets BATCH A though it was already expired. On OD selection criteria it didnt add the 10 d also on the Req del date. it simply shows the 7/1/2013 instead of 7/11/2013.
Before it was working good, getting Batch A as the expected batch. Way back when Batch A data is detailed as below.
Batch A - Manuf date is 1/1/2012 SLED is 1/1/2014 with 1500 pcs
But the time i changed the manuf date to 1/1/2011 and SLED to 1/1/2013 to make it expired, i now get the unexpected batch determination. It also affects other material, batch determination now are not working properly.
I am in DEV client (modifying my test samples).