I have a scenario of sales of vendor consignment stock. I have followed through
various threads on this topic, and followed these steps
- sap note 607604
- defined the stock determination rule
- assigned it to material and item category
- created purchase info record for consignment
- goods receipt of vendor consignment stock
- created sales order, delivery and post goods issue
Problem is in the post goods issue, movement type 601K correctly deducts the vendor consignment stock quantity, but it does not have any FI accounting posted even though it has a CO document posted to the COGS cost element. From the other threads on this topic, I read that during this PGI step the 601K should debit GRIR, credit COGS a/c.
Would like to find out what additional config steps needed in order to have the FI accounting posted for the 601K.
Thanks for your help.