my error scenario is as follows:
In the R/3 system the sales order item 3202024/10 was created on March 12, 2013
In the DSO for the "Sales Document Item Data" exists the following data record:
- Net value of the order item in document currency (0NET_VALUE): 100.000
- Document Currency (0DOC_CURRCY): CHF
- Exchange rate for statistics: 1,2475
On the same day, the sales order item was completely deleted in the R/3 system.
The consequence of the initial creation and the deletion of the order item is that two data records were generated in the Cube. The first record (positive sign) and the second record (negative sign).
One day later, on March 13, 2013 the sales order item 3202024/10 was created again in the R/3 system.
Consequently, the third data record was created in the cube (positive sign).
So, my problem is that the aggregated Net value in statistics currency (0NET_VAL_S) is wrong.
1. record: 100.000 CHF / 1,2475 = 80.160,32 EUR ➕ (correct)
2. record: 100.000 CHF * 1,2475 = -124.750,00 EUR ➖ (change of sign, so the exchange rate is wrongly multiplied. -80.160,32 EUR would be correct)
3. record: 100.000 CHF / 1,2475 = 80.160,32 EUR ➕ (correct)
As result of the cube aggregation, I get the incorrect Net value in statistics currency of 35.570,64 EUR. So the report/query result is incorrect. The correct value would be 80.160,32 EUR.
By the way, my data model is the migrated data flow of the standard Cube "Sales Overview" 0SD_C03 (migration from 3.x to 7.x)
Thanks in advance