i am getting dump when trying to select date in a custom application. this issue started after upgrading my GUI to 730 from 720.
in other machines which is still having 720 is working fine.
please let me know if any of you faced similar issue / if have any resolution for this issue.
below are few of the details from ST22 dump.
program where its dumping : CL_GUI_CFW====================CP
Short text of error message:
Control Framework : Error processing control
Long text of error message:
An error occurred when the system tried to process the commands
from the Automation Queue on the presentation server.
There are several possible reasons for this:
- The installation of the SAP GUI on the presentation server is
faulty or obsolete.
- There is an error in the application program
- There is an error in the SAPGUI or an integrated control
1. Make sure that you have imported the appropriate Support
Package, the current kernel, and GUI patch for the release of your
2. Check whether the error occurs locally on one or a few PCs, or
generally on all PCs. Note whether the error only occurs for some
users, for example because of a specific Customizing setting.
If it only occurs locally, this suggests an installation problem
with the PC. Check the installation; if necessary, reinstall the
software. In the dump, search for the SY-MSGLI field, since it may
point to the cause of the error.
3. Activate the Automation Trace (in accordance with SAP Note
4.Start the transaction and continue until the screen immediately
5. From the System -> Utilities menu, choose Autom. Queue,
The status bar of the GUI displays the text:
"Automation synchron flush mode on"
6. If you now proceed with the application, the short dump will
display the ABAP call that caused the error; the Automation Trace
will contain the error on the presentation server.
7. If necessary, load the short dump and trace files on to
sapservX, so that SAP can analyze them.