We are planning to upgrade our SAP ECC EHP version. Prior to the upgrade we are planning to refresh our Development system from production or QA. I have gone thorugh the OSS note 130906 regarding the version export. Just wanted to clarify certain steps with the refresh.
Prior to the refresh.
1. Try and push as many pending requests from dev to to production.
2. Some requests cannot be applied to production yet. So we will just release them.
3. Export the version history as per note 130906.
4. Note the last request no in table E070L.
1. Change the Originals from Prod to Development.
2. Reapply the version history.
3. Reapply the transports released in Step 2 prior to the refresh.
4. Update table E070L with the transport number which will be used for new transports.
Can anyone confirm if there are any additional steps that need to be carried out? Also regarding the E07* tables, do we need to export any or do we just need to note the transport number of the last request created (table E070L)?
Does re-applying the transports to dev after the refresh cause any issues?
Your help is greatly appreciated