Skip to Content
Former Member
Apr 02, 2013 at 10:28 AM

Reverse completed incoming payment


Good day all

We are looking for the "correct" way to reverse completed incoming payments. These may be dated a number of months back from present and closed for adjustments by the system.

Occasionally, one may wish to re-allocate a previously completed payment posted to a different invoice(s). The original is fully credited while the monies received applied to a different invoice - sometimes from a different debtor.

Ideally a proper accounting process should be followed in line with acceptable accounting practice.

Your assistance is valued.


Dana Grobbelaar