I have created the service order and Service Confirmation with the below details.
- Created the SRV order and added the Product ID, Org details information and Released the status.
- Created the follow up transaction SRV Confirmation (maintained all the settings in copy control for Transaction and Item Categories) and Completed the status.
- Again in the SRV order changing the Status from released to completed.
- Searched the both Order and Confirmation transaction ID’s in the “Release for Billing” and released both the transactions to Release for billing(Same you can see in the change History details of Order and Confirmation).
- But I am not able to find the same transaction ID’s in the Billing due List.
- Used the Billing relevance as “D: Transaction-Related Billing after completion for item categories".
- Assigned the Billing units to Org.
- Used the Billing unit “F2SV”.
- Used the billing item category “SCN”.
- Assigned the Item categories to Billing item category SCN( Source: SRVO and SRVC).
Kindly look at all the details mentioned above and guide me if i have missed any customizations, to get the Billing due list and Billing document.
And also i can't see the Document number of both in the Analyze Incomplete Billing due List.